Pfister Land Company has evolved over the years to provide comprehensive land brokerage services — which means we are a “one-stop shop” company that can help you through all phases of buying or selling land.
Our strength is our people; we broker the finest farms, ranches, sporting properties, and natural resources with this comprehensive team who serves our clients and their investments. We have a broad, effective, well-established relationship-based network of high net-worth families; institutional investors; real estate brokers; attorneys and tax counsel; local, state, and governmental officials; title companies; financial institutions, and mortgage brokers in order that we are able to bring all the forces to bare to ensure our vertically integrated, holistic approach to the real estate business helps our clientele reach their goals.
But backing our years of experience is a connection to the land. All of our agents at Pfister Land Company were raised on hardworking farms and ranches here in the West, and understand what it takes to get the job done, as well as the true meaning of stewardship. Our personal experiences and professional expertise have equipped us with the tools, knowledge, and relationships needed to guide you through the many complexities of buying, selling, and operating today’s ranches.
Just some of the services that we offer include:
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising services with multi-channel print and digital marketing
- Broker Price Opinions including local and regional market analysis
- Water Rights assessment, searches, filing, and permitting
- Mineral Rights searches, valuation, and sale
- Expert Witness and Legal Services
- Private, Federal and State Lease origination and negotiation
- Land Use Planning and Development
- 1031 Exchanges and Income Producing Property Replacment
- Title Review and Curative Matters
- Business Entity Formation
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Adverse Possession, Partition Actions, and Private Road Disputes
- Consultation and representation for obtaining access to landlocked land under the WY Private Roads Act
- Certified Agricultural Mediation Services
- Conservation easement negotiation and origination
- Access and utility easement negotiation and drafting
- Recruitment of ranch managers and lessees
- Consultation for wildlife habitat preservation and stream enhancement and restoration
- USDA programs and initiatives consultation
- Boundary, fence line, and acreage surveys
Every ranch is unique, as is every real estate purchasing or selling opportunity. That’s why we develop customized marketing plans tailor-made for each property, to maximize exposure locally, regionally, and nationally.
Typically, our marketing strategy involves a multi-channel approach:
Pfister Land Company features its listings on over 300 different real estate listing websites. This provides our sellers a national marketing platform in a way that can be tracked and analyzed with accuracy. We match the marketing mix to each specific property and include listings on sites such as:
Lands of America, Homes and Land, Farm and Ranch, Land Flip, Land Broker MLS, Loopnet, Open Fences, Land Watch
Despite the rapid increase in digital advertising that the internet has generated in recent years, there is value in traditional print advertising in terms of maintaining “top of mind” presence. Magazines and specialty catalogs can be found on coffee tables in homes and lobbies across the country and not be changed out for months, providing a long shelf life for ads.
Pfister Land Company understands every piece of ground has a story that needs to be told. We invest time with our clients getting to know their property; its history, its productivity, its selling points, everything. We also know buyers need accurate information to make an informed decision. PLC invests in professional photography, mapping, and seller-provided disclosures so that we can provide buyers a packet that is transaction ready. This includes a professional brochure that can be printed by direct mail, emailed, and/or posted on the internet.
Our years in business translate directly to our extensive network of potential buyers, sellers, partners, and other groups, any of whom can help result in a sale. Sometimes properties aren’t listed through traditional sales channels, so it pays to have trusted relationships across the region who may be able to provide a lead that would otherwise never appear in the public eye.