The Goodsen Ranch consists of 7,480 +/- deeded acres, 1,800 +/- Forest Service leased acres and 640 +/- State of Wyoming leased acres. The property has abundant stock water supplied by wells, pipeline tanks and reservoirs and is fenced into sixteen pastures. The outstanding set of improvements include steel pipe working facilities, a calving barn and loading facilities. The land has benifited from the Seller's stewarship practices which include prescibed burning and other reclamation procedures designed to maximize the native grassland.
- Located in Northeastern Wyoming, southeast of Gillette Wyoming and southwest of Newcastle Wyoming.
- Located in antelope hunt area 7 and deer hunt area 7
- Deadwood, South Dakota - 97 miles
- Rapid City, South Dakota - 130 miles
- Gillette, Wyoming - 69 miles
- Sheridan, Wyoming - 173 miles
- Casper, Wyoming - 172 miles
20 miles south of Upton, Wyoming via Highway 116