Haseltine's Glendo Lake Ranch has been in the family for decades and is finally on the market. Offering approximately 320+/- deeded acres on top a bluff with cedar covered canyons overlooking the Glendo Reservoir and the Laramie Range this presents a rare opportunity at an investment grade property with good grazing characteristics and ideal building sites. The Glendo Lake Ranch is an excellent hunting property as it is bordered on two sides by a large ranch operation, one side by the Glendo State park and another side by a section of Wyoming State land. Mule deer and antelope frequent the property and its the perfect size for a hobby ranch. The Glendo State Park is widely known for its abundant recreation opportunities. Buy this large tract of land to build your recreational retreat, develop, or just invest.
- Minutes away from Glendo State Park with abundant recreation opportunities including boating and fishing. http://wyoparks.state.wy.us/Site/SiteInfo.aspx?siteID=6
- Year around road access with well sodded grazing for livestock and wildlife.
- Numerous forested breaks and one deep impressive canyon on the east boundary
- Potential grazing, development, or investment property
- Close to excellent mountain biking, here is a vimeo video promoting nearby trails
Approximately 3 hours north of Denver on I-25 take the exit for the Glendo Dam and Glendo Park Road. Cross the dam and drive approximately 2 miles up the canyon to a plateau. The property begins as you cross the first cattle guard on Glendo Park Road. The property lies approximate 5 miles due east of the town of Glendo.
Minutes away from Glendo State Park with mountain biking, boating, fishing, http://wyoparks.state.wy.us/Site/SiteInfo.aspx?siteID=6 Cover, topography, and forage on 320 deeded acres and adjacent 640 acres of state land outside the park provide ideal hunting.
Never before offered for sale, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a tract of land with panoramic views, paved access to one of Wyoming's most popular recreation lakes surrounded by public land and large ranch acreages.