This beautiful 2,800 square foot log home is nestled at the base of the Big Horn Mountains overlooking the world-renowned Big Horn Equestrian Center and Polo Fields. The four -bedroom, three-bathroom home sits on 15 acres and was built in 1992.
The grand fireplace anchors the living room, which is surrounded by large windows with great views of the mountains, the 15 acres and the polo fields. The kitchen has been updated with stainless steel appliances and is connected to a dining area and kitchen nook. The private master suit adjoins the lofted bonus room. The walkout first floor has a family room, art studio/rec room with a pellet stove and access to the heated two-car garage.
The barn on the property was constructed in 2006 with style and convenience in mind. There are two horse stalls with frost-free water, a finished tack room with hot water and a loft. There is a loafing shed in the pasture, which has been recently fenced.
The property is located in a very desirable area, only seven miles from Big Horn and thirteen miles from Sheridan.
- 2,800 square foot log home constructed in 1992
- Lot Size: 15.18 acres
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Private master suite with a whirlpool tub and shower
- Walk-out deck and patio
- Loft adjoining master suite
- Fenced patio and yard with mature trees
- Central air conditioning, underground electric and natural gas
- NEST Security System
- VSSL sound system with indoor and outdoor speakers
- 5G WiFi
- Well & Septic
- Storage shed with electric
- Built in 2006
- 2 stalls with automatic water
- Tack room with hot and cold water
- (3) frost-free water hydrants
- Loafing shed with electricity
- Recently horse fenced with no climb wire and top rail